Pages

Round-up DIYs. Creative gift boxes.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

There are many gift ideas in my blog. All of them are handmade items. Wouldn't it be nice to give them in a handmade gift box? I've found quite a few free instructions and templates in internet. I am sharing only the most creative of them. Visit the videos and web-sites that published them to learn how to make them!

Video instructions:


Paper GIFT BAG (Easy)
Ten Sided Yin - Yang Globe (Kirigami)

How to Make a Shirt & Tie Favor Box

Templates:


Paper Donut!

Favour boxes

Pretty hexagon boxes

How to DIY Easy Pyramid Gift Box

DIY wine gift package

Christmas Tree Box Template

DIY gift package box by milk box

Sweet gift boxes for holiday with printable patterns

Secret Jewelry Box from Cardboard

8 comments:

Katie Kennedy said...

That donut box is SO cute!!!

Natalia Khon said...

Very unusual! I've never seen that idea before!

aquariann said...

Neat boxes, especially the yin - yang globe!

2justByou said...

That shirt & tie box is super cute. All of these are so fun!

k8053 said...

I've passed this on to an arty farty friend whose latest 'thing' is paper sculptures (she also felts, potters & makes the occasional piece of jewellery)!

Natalia Khon said...

Thank you! I am happy to hear that my research is going to be helpful!

Natalia Khon said...

Very clever design, isn't it? I have not seen this technique before!

Natalia Khon said...

Thank you, Kim! I tried to collect only fun designs here :)

 
Jewelry Designer Blog. Jewelry by Natalia Khon. Design by Pocket