Pages

10 DIY jewellery making videos. Make a jewellery gift for men with you own hands!

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

St.Valentine's Day is coming and it is time to find awesome gifts! I have a couple of gift collections in my blog (St.Valentine's Day gifts and Gifts for Men) that you are welcome to browse through and see if any of those ideas are any good for you. However, some girls and ladies like making gifts with their own hands... so I wanted to offer a blog post that could be useful for them too. I searched through youtube and chose 10 DIY videos with tutorials of making jewellery for men. They are very simple and do not need lots of tools. Let me know in the comments what you think!

Men's Beaded Wrap Bracelet!

by brittanilouise

Watch youtube video

Simple Hex Nut Bracelet

by Katrinaosity

Watch youtube video

"Hex Nut" Paracord Survival Bracelet

by BoredParacord

Watch youtube video

Solomons Heart Paracord Bracelet

by ChaoticThinking1

Watch youtube video

Paracord Cross (Necklace)

by TyingItAllTogether

Watch youtube video

MENS BRACELET *pirate inspired*

Dayviideo

Watch youtube video

Knotted Round Braid Anchor Bracelet

by Beadaholique

Watch youtube video

Surfer Necklace

by Kula Moku

Watch youtube video

How to bind a jade toki

by Terry Urban

Watch youtube video

Zipper Charm Bracelet

by simpleDIYs

Watch youtube video



14 comments:

Katie Kennedy said...

Some really great choices! I especially love that first one!

aquariann said...

Oooh, the zipper bracelet is sexy!

May Chiu said...

awesome tutorials! i love the hex nut bracelet!

2justByou said...

I've seen those zipper bracelets - I think it was on Pinterest - and I wanted to make one since then! Great roundup of ideas, Natalia! Thank you.

Irina Dubinskaya-Gnatiuk said...

Beautiful pieces!
Like the Anchor Bracelet

Natalia Khon said...

I hope my finds are going to be helpful to somebody! :)

Morgana DeLarge said...

What a good idea for Valentine's day!!

Anita Kennett said...

You make this look so beautiful and easy.thanks so very much for sharing.

Rachel Beltz said...

I'm in love with the Anchor Band!! Well I love them all.. but that's my favorite!

k8053 said...

That zip bracelet is great - thanks Natalia! The problem of what to get my 18 year-old punky/Goth niece for her birthday present has been solved!

Natalia Khon said...

Thank you for the comment! I wondered who would wear them besides the guys :) I am not familiar with punky/Goth type (I do have some Goth/Victorian jewellery though)

KATE SARSFIELD said...

Me too! So elegant, unfortunately she isn't! Hope she never reads this! She wears nothing but black, lots of zips & buckles, black clumpy boots, long dark hair, white face. Think Dracula with attitude!

Natalia Khon said...

lol, then it is definitely for her!

Jerry Marquardt said...

Thank you for inspiring all of us to make jewelry. I love to make jewelry a lot.

 
Jewelry Designer Blog. Jewelry by Natalia Khon. Design by Pocket