Pages

Interior Design Idea + Victoria Semykina's art

Tuesday, May 13, 2014


I've found this lovely Interior Design in Victoria's online shop and wanted to save it in my blog. I am in love with the arm-chair! Of course, Victoria's blue gramophone picture looks like an important element of the design too! It also awakes some well-hidden memories... something from what feels like a "previous life"... (that almost is, considering 30 years plus... since I was a child)... I do not really know how to awaken them... and maybe I should not... a fantasy might be better than the real memory was... not as magical :)


4 comments:

katiecupcakes said...

Great print! And really love the wallpaper!

2justByou said...

That wall paper has my vote, and the print goes so well with it. I like the deco pillows too.

La Vie en May said...

Love everything about that room! The armchair has to be my favorite. I don't think I'll ever get off if I ever sat in it!

Kristin Aquariann said...

What a whimsical room!

 
Jewelry Designer Blog. Jewelry by Natalia Khon. Design by Pocket